So I'll continue with the diary soon...
Here though I want to put up a picture of the notebook I used...
It's a kids exercise book really.
As I was I travelling I tried to read the Times of India - an English language newspaper - everyday.
Sometimes it was hard to find a copy, as although England is full of newsagents and corner shops run by Indians, India is not.
Everyday there would be a column called 'The Speaking Tree' which was always about some spiritual element of life.
They would be written by a different contributor each time and the best ones I cut out of the newspaper and kept in the back of the notebook.
So I've decided to up load the ones I kept. If I felt the article resonated with me in some way I tried to keep hold it.
The Speaking Tree community looks very interesting and provides timely food for thought!
http://www.speakingtree.in/
The articles...
I've uploaded them in X-large so they can be read online
Here though I want to put up a picture of the notebook I used...
It's a kids exercise book really.
As I was I travelling I tried to read the Times of India - an English language newspaper - everyday.
Sometimes it was hard to find a copy, as although England is full of newsagents and corner shops run by Indians, India is not.
Everyday there would be a column called 'The Speaking Tree' which was always about some spiritual element of life.
They would be written by a different contributor each time and the best ones I cut out of the newspaper and kept in the back of the notebook.
So I've decided to up load the ones I kept. If I felt the article resonated with me in some way I tried to keep hold it.
The Speaking Tree community looks very interesting and provides timely food for thought!
http://www.speakingtree.in/
The articles...
I've uploaded them in X-large so they can be read online
Transform with Self-awareness
Examine Success and Failure
It's All In The Mind
The Buddha light
Be Aware, Embrace Life
Try To Be A Witness
Sometimes there was an interesting cartoon too...
This last photograph is of a scrap of paper I found in the back of the notebook.
I taught a young Tibetan guy while I was in Mcleod Ganj and as you can see he wrote down some Tibetan expressions for me. The Tibetan script looks nice.










