So it is now 2012 and I have returned to this long neglected blog.
As a means to write-up and perhaps later publish my travel diary and other notes I've come back here.
I am a fully googlised person these days.
To cut a long story short, as some long stories are set to follow, I'll briefly go over goings on from February 2010 until now.
China...Hong Kong...Singapore...India...sacred Buddhist sites and weeks living in temples...Nepal...London.
East End living...jogging by the river...working in Wetherspoons and Costa Coffee - teaching English in them not serving...my sister's wedding...CELTA
April 2011...back to Seoul...ran a marathon in 3 hours...now?
I'm about to start putting on here my handwritten diary I took while on the road in 2010, a diary I started after losing my camera/phone in Nepal. The diary covers part of my time in India when I was staying in Mcleod Ganj in north west India, a town now the second home of the Dalai Lama.
Furthermore notes regarding Buddhism will be added in amongst specific diary posts.
If I am going to be part of the digital world I may as well make use of my time online rather than idly idling, while the notes themselves have been sitting around my room for ages.